- 2 pk Ramen Chicken Noodles (crush noodles in package, reserve flavor packet)
- 1½ Cup Slivered Almonds
- 4½ Tbs Sesame Seeks (1 small bottle)
- 3 Tbs Butter, melted
Brown almonds, sesame seeds and noodles in butter, or eliminate butter and bake in 350 degree oven for 10 – 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- 2/3 Cup Salad Oil
- 2 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 4Tbs Sugar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 pk Chicken Flavor (from noodles)
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce
Mix oil, vinegar, sugar, pepper, flavor packet and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- 6 Green Onions, sliced thinly
- 1 Small head chinese cabbage thinly sliced
– OR –
- 16 oz pk cole slaw cabbage mix
Toss green onions and cabbage together.
Right before serving mix all together. This will keep the noodles crunchy. Noodle mixture, dressing and cabbage mixture can each be stored separately.